Our school in the community
In order to prepare our children for their place in our school, local community and the wider world, we participate in a broad range of additional activities which enrich the curriculum. For example:
- Supporting at least two chosen charities each year
- Liason with local colleges and high schools for the placement of work experience students within the school
- Local religious leaders support collective worship and work in Religious Education lessons
- The Police Schools Liason Officer supports aspects of the curriculum such as ‘Stranger Danger’ and E-Safety.
- We have regular visits from representatives of health and social services
- Liason with local high school to enable a smooth transition from KS2 to KS3
Secondary School Links
Listed below are the two secondary schools that most of our pupils attend when they leave Blakeley Heath at the end of Key Stage Two.
However the list is not exhaustive and some of our children do attend other secondary schools and if you would like information about other local schools please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wombourne High School
Kinver High School
We have currently have no vacancies on our staff.
We ensure the children receive a wide range of learning opportunities to help develop different interests.
This year we have had visitors from:
* authors-Sarah Baker and Gail Crampton
*Severn Trent Water
*The Animal man